New pattern packets are being added so often to Painting With Friends. Deb Antonick is typing away, keeping the new creations posted! If you get a chance please check out the website to see all the new designs for the Christmas In July! Also I am having a little give away again today. Be the first to post the name of the newest pattern packet added at painting with friends, here on my blog. Just make a comment on this post
with the name of the packet and I will send you an email pattern packet of mine of your choice. Just check out my pattern packets. Thank you again and Merry Christmas in July!
with the name of the packet and I will send you an email pattern packet of mine of your choice. Just check out my pattern packets. Thank you again and Merry Christmas in July!






Christmas Suitcase Sampler.
ReplyDeleteDelores
Thank you Delores. I will have to send you one of my patterns. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited! I can't remember the last time I won something. Thanks so much. I got the pattern and love it. Love Painting with Friends!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Delores