An Americana Santa~~I just finished this Santa last night. He is painted on an ol rake that I found in Colorado recently at a thrift store. It had a wonderful painting surface. I am always not wanting to paint on old things, but this one was damaged and you can always remove the acrylic paint and it will be just like before. Also I hope that it will give you ideas that you could cut something out like this, or paint the Santa on lots of different surfaces! This Santa was inspired by Christmas in July celebration and sale at: Painting With Friends~~http://paintingwithfriends.blogspot.com/. I am working on two pattern packets today and should have them ready very soon! Thank you so much Painting With Friends. I love being a part of this talented group of artists!
Monday, July 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






As always Terrye love this design!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lynn