New pattern packets are available at: Painting With Friends now, by Lynn Barbadora , Julie Speaks, and Sharon Bond! I love them all. Such a variety also, Fall, everyday and Americana. Happy Painting!
Painting with Friends Update
-
Hi everyone.
First off I would like to thank each and everyone of you for all of your
support and kind words during Terrye’s illness and after her passing...
11 years ago
I am so proud to be a member of this talented group
My Website: The Painted Pear Basket
Here you will finds lots and lots of designs to paint !! I have designed hundreds of pattern packets over the years. I love painting and love to share my designs. Thank you for looking.
Terrye
http://paintedpearbasket.com/
I have free terms and techniques and designs
to paint.
Lots of fun!!
I am an artist and I love to paint and design ! I also love to cook! I have so many painting friends who love to cook also. So please join in the fun and share your favorite painting tips and recipes!
Thank you Terrye for always inspiring us!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lynn