I can start taking pre-orders for my new Book "A New Day & A Little Whimsy"
I will have a limited number of books and I will sign them. It will be just a few more weeks and I will receive my copies! The books will be 12.95 plus 2.00 for shipping. Just email me at: Terryefrench@aol.com to let me know if you would like to make a pre order or send funds through paypal and put in the note new book: A New Day & A Little Whimsy....as soon as I receive the books I will get them signed and in the mail! Thank you so much and Happy Painting!Monday, May 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hi Terrye
ReplyDeleteI just sent payment and put a note that it was for your new book. I can't wait to get it.
THANK YOU!!! :)
Oh my gosh, I'd love to have a signed copy of your new book Terrye! Off to PayPal, can't wait to get it and congratulations again on your new book! Deb
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I am excited to get the books. It won't be long now! Happy Painting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Terrye!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lynn