Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sunflower give away!  I made this little scarecrow out of a scarecrow that I found at the dollar store!  She has a sweet smile!   Please make a comment on this post and I will draw a name at the end of September!   Thank you so much!

38 comments:

  1. OOOh she is adorable... would love to win her!! will share your post Terrye!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little doll. I would Love to be entered in your Giveaway, Terrye!

    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro la tua sunflower... è bellissima!
    Partecipo molto volentieri al tuo giveaway!
    Ciao
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's super cute! I would love to win. I'm a big fan of your work! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could find great things at the $ store! Love her!!! & your work!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute!! Its amazing that you can find something in a dollar store and turn it into a wonderful!! Its always a pleasure to see what you have designed. I am working on one of your designs now. Good luck to everyone who enters your drawing including me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her. She is soooo sweet! She would make me smile to see her sitting in my studio waiting to see what's new.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful your sunflowers!! Make me a smile! Thank you for this giveaway!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww shes darling. Would love to give her a forever home

    ReplyDelete
  10. You continue to inspire me! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE her, and love your painting! I have books from when you first started!! Crossing my fingers!!
    Tamra Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a friend that's kitchen is literally done in witches....not creepy,but fun witty things...when her children were little 35 years ago..if they were misbehaving,she would say don't make me get my broom out and become a witch...they always giggled...so there started a collection of cute ,sweet adorable witches....even though this is a chance to win this adorable scarecrow after seeing your witch in flight,I just had to share this story....

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is such a sweet, little darling! I am always in awe of your creativity. You have such a gift. Thank you for inspiring me and so many others every single day! God bless you Terrye! :)
    Blessings & Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love the "makeovers" you do, Terrye! I often aspire to "find" objects to make over and just don't have the luck you do...would love to welcome Little Sunflower to my home!
    Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent with us...Happy Painting!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  15. Terrye~ This is sooo cute! Pick me, pick me not, pick me! :) Pamela Wiley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Terrye! I remember watching you transform this into the cutest little scarecrow!! You have such a talent & such a creative mind!! As always, thanks for everything!! :)
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love sunflowers and all things fall!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh thank you all for the wonderful comments. Just sitting here reading them, they all are so sweet. I wish I had a Sunflower for everyone! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is such a cutie, it is amazing how you transformed her. Wonderful addition for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sweet scares-sunflower!!!
    Adorable

    Nicolina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another wonderrful makeover Terrye!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  22. Terrye, she is just a ray of sunflower. My daughter is my sunshine and sunflower and I would send this to her right away.

    linda de.

    ReplyDelete
  23. aww so sweetttttttttttttt ..i love her x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like this sunflower! I feel happyness only "guardandola" ;-) Paola Pession

    ReplyDelete
  25. You did a wonderful job re-doing her, she looks so different and nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a sweet expression! Love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. It is beautiful!!!I love it!!!
    Have a beautiful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So adorable....you are so talented...I love her :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Never win anything, but she is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This will look so cute at my new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love her and would be more than happy to give her a home! She looks like she is ready to give everyone she meets a great big hug! <3

    ReplyDelete
  32. She will look great in my home :) .. Thanks so much for this give away

    ReplyDelete
  33. This lovely little sunflower is the first thing that has made me smile in a while. She is just precious.... a real reflection of your loving spirit. Well done Terrye!

    ReplyDelete
  34. She is sooo cute! Pick me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. lilbrat you're the winner! picked your name! Congratulations. Just need your mailing address! Sunflower is yours! Thank you and everyone for making a nice comment!!!!!

    ReplyDelete