Give Away! I am having a give away March 15! Please leave a comment and you will be entered to receive this sweet bunny pail! "Bunny Rocker Easter Pail! Thank you so much!
I think this is one of the goodies you bought earlier in the week. I knew you would do something wonderful with them. Thank you for allowing me to be entered in the give away!!! I would be honored to own one of your pieces!!!
My fingers are crossed...this is beautiful as usual for you. I love ALL your designs and paintings. I really like the pink!! Thanks for the chance at your giveaway...would be honored to display in my home.
Thank you all so much for your comments. They were all so nice! I will write each and every name that commented and put in a large bowl and shut my eyes and pick, March 15 ! Remember if you haven't commented please do!
Painting with Friends Update
-
Hi everyone.
First off I would like to thank each and everyone of you for all of your
support and kind words during Terrye’s illness and after her passing...
11 years ago
I am so proud to be a member of this talented group
My Website: The Painted Pear Basket
Here you will finds lots and lots of designs to paint !! I have designed hundreds of pattern packets over the years. I love painting and love to share my designs. Thank you for looking.
Terrye
http://paintedpearbasket.com/
I have free terms and techniques and designs
to paint.
Lots of fun!!
I am an artist and I love to paint and design ! I also love to cook! I have so many painting friends who love to cook also. So please join in the fun and share your favorite painting tips and recipes!
What a sweet Easter decoration. I would love to be included in your generous giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
So pretty .. I would love to win this... thank you so much for the chance...
ReplyDeletexx
wonderful bunny!!! I hope.....
ReplyDeletethanks for opportunity!
hugs to you
Very sweet! Your designs always amaze me. Hope I win. :D
ReplyDeleteLove this so much! I want to paint some for my little great nieces....so pretty
ReplyDeleteBeautiful as always Terrye :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice Terrye. I love you!
ReplyDeleteKisses. Sabrina
So very pretty and pink!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful piece and it would also be wonderful in a babies room.
ReplyDeleteDebbie
I love your Bunny designs - this is so adorable! Here's hoping!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful Terrye!!!
ReplyDeleteThe bunny and the color pink reminds me of warm, spring days and the flowers blooming.
Blessings, Linda :)
LOve this and all your designs.. tks for sharing your talent with everyone.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful. Love it in pink.
ReplyDeleteI think this is one of the goodies you bought earlier in the week. I knew you would do something wonderful with them. Thank you for allowing me to be entered in the give away!!! I would be honored to own one of your pieces!!!
ReplyDeleteDeborah Lynch
I love the items you paint!
ReplyDeletelove this Terrye..all of your pieces are beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable, Terrye!
ReplyDeleteI would Love to win one of tour creations!
Sandi Allen
sandraallen260@centurytel.net
Oh my what a great giveaway - it's beautiful as are all your creations. I'd be over the moon if I won it... fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteMy fingers are crossed...this is beautiful as usual for you. I love ALL your designs and paintings. I really like the pink!! Thanks for the chance at your giveaway...would be honored to display in my home.
ReplyDeleteStephanie Perne
stephanddave@windstream.net
WOULD LOVE TO ADD THIS TO MY COLLECTION!
ReplyDeleteGloria
Bellissimo!!! Incrocio le dita, chissà...
ReplyDeleteBellissimo, sarebbe bello!
ReplyDeleteCiao Sonia
Thank you all so much for your comments. They were all so nice! I will write each and every name that commented and put in a large bowl and shut my eyes and pick, March 15 ! Remember if you haven't commented please do!
ReplyDeleteTerrye just love this! I would love to be include in your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteDonna
Hello Terrye I participate with joy, I would be very happy to win!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roberta
Great piece Terrye!! Invokes such happy thoughts!! Blessings,
ReplyDeleteGayle
I love this piece....you really inspire me!!!
ReplyDeletetoodles,
Kathren
Keeping my fingers crossed! Hope I win this! :-)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love everything you paint! And what a talented bunch of "friends" you have as well! Hope you pick my name ;)
ReplyDeleteChannon Bell
Lovely, just like ALL the things you create! Love you Terrye ~ God bless!
ReplyDeleteLovely pattern as usual !!!!
ReplyDeleteMi piacerebbe tanto..speriamo!!!
ReplyDeletegrazie
Barby
Lovely pattern as usual. Your one of my favorite artist.
ReplyDeleteIsabelle from Quebec, Canada.
I took advantage of your sale this week and now I have 8 new patterns to paint. I love your new designs, Terrye and I put them to good use!
ReplyDeleteLinda from PA
Terrye, you know I would cherish it forever! I love your work. Boo
ReplyDeleteI love this basket! Super cute bunny rocker!
ReplyDelete