Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New Year 2013 !  I hope everyone will have a very Happy New Year!!  I have been working on new designs for Painting With Friends and some of my own designs and painting !  And, I will be having a new book coming out this year , published by Viking .  I have been working on new things that I think will have a fresh new look! Fun colors an whimsical but folk designs!  My sketch notebook is full of new designs now for the new book and I have selected fun surfaces for the designs.  Painting is just a really big part of me and I hope will always be.    Be sure to check back often to see progress with new pattern packets from me and new pattern packets for Painting With Friends.  The link to Painting with Friends is:  http://paintingwithfriends.blogspot.com/  and my website is:  http://paintedpearbasket.com/  Happy painting!!!!

1 comment: