Hopefully by tomorrow I will finish these "Oh so glittery ornamants" They are so much fun to make and easy to prepare using paper !! Another fun day of painting !!
It's amazing that these are made with paper. You are so very gifted. It makes me happy just to look at the things you've made. Thank you! Blessings, Linda
In a time of stress, fear and little hope these ornaments jumped out at me with the spirit of Christmas and the promise of joy and laughter again. thanks for the gift!
Painting with Friends Update
-
Hi everyone.
First off I would like to thank each and everyone of you for all of your
support and kind words during Terrye’s illness and after her passing...
11 years ago
I am so proud to be a member of this talented group
My Website: The Painted Pear Basket
Here you will finds lots and lots of designs to paint !! I have designed hundreds of pattern packets over the years. I love painting and love to share my designs. Thank you for looking.
Terrye
http://paintedpearbasket.com/
I have free terms and techniques and designs
to paint.
Lots of fun!!
I am an artist and I love to paint and design ! I also love to cook! I have so many painting friends who love to cook also. So please join in the fun and share your favorite painting tips and recipes!
These are the cutest ornies! love them!
ReplyDeletepatti
I love them!!!! Waiting for the pattern, WoW!!
ReplyDeleteLizzie
It's amazing that these are made with paper. You are so very gifted. It makes me happy just to look at the things you've made. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Linda
In a time of stress, fear and little hope these ornaments jumped out at me with the spirit of Christmas and the promise of joy and laughter again. thanks for the gift!
ReplyDeleteMary Z
Terrye,
ReplyDeleteanother great item . Cant wait to get patterns as I do my entire tree in Santa's and Snowmen . Ramona Linkous