Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Painting Pillows

I love to paint pillows !  The pillows are a very easy surface to find !  They make wonderful decorative items for an old chair to benches ...  I have painted this pillow that I found at a dollar store.  I painted the pillow with acrylic paints.  (I just brushed over it with a neutral color, Toffee, by Deco art and then found a piece of fabric that I had in my fabric stash and pinned it to my pillow and added little ties to each corner !  I then painted the chicken on to the fabric !  I love painting Pillows !!!

8 comments:

  1. E' MERAVI8GLIOSO!!! Sono pattern Terrye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really LOVE this pillow. Thanks for sharing your tip! Are you going to be doing a pattern for this chicken? Also, do you put a sealer over the design after you have painted it?
    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!! I love painting on fabric!
    Hugs
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrye, this is adorable!! (Of Course!) I will always love your creations!!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. E' STUPENDA QUESTA GALLINELLA!!!
    SONIA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your patterys Terrye, please enter me!
    stevensaum@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never tried to paint on fabric, your pillows are great, I love all of them

    ReplyDelete