Terrye, this is soooo cool!! I know I've already told you how much I love Legacy cards!! I'm so happy for you!! This is really something SPECIAL!! :) Will you be doing any calendars for them? I always buy Legacy calendars too!! CONGRATS and have fun with all of this!! Sharon
OMGoodness, I must be living under a rock...LOL Ive got to google them...Im sure theyre wonderful. Im going to begin attempting your beautiful cheesecloth roses...Gosh Terrye, youve got me doing things I NEVER thought Id have the courage to do....Thank you & enjoy your weekend.
Hi Terrye, found you by way of Ima Weed my good friend. I love your work and your blog. I signed on as a follower, but because of a Google glitch can only leave a profile, don't know what happened to my picture. Easter blessings to you. QMM
Oh wow..I just stumbled onto your blog today...I love it. So, excited about your cards with Legacy. I am a country shop owner, and purchase from Legacy all the time. I will look for your product. Looking forward to following your blog too!
Painting with Friends Update
-
Hi everyone.
First off I would like to thank each and everyone of you for all of your
support and kind words during Terrye’s illness and after her passing...
11 years ago
I am so proud to be a member of this talented group
My Website: The Painted Pear Basket
Here you will finds lots and lots of designs to paint !! I have designed hundreds of pattern packets over the years. I love painting and love to share my designs. Thank you for looking.
Terrye
http://paintedpearbasket.com/
I have free terms and techniques and designs
to paint.
Lots of fun!!
I am an artist and I love to paint and design ! I also love to cook! I have so many painting friends who love to cook also. So please join in the fun and share your favorite painting tips and recipes!
Terrye, this is soooo cool!! I know I've already told you how much I love Legacy cards!! I'm so happy for you!! This is really something SPECIAL!! :) Will you be doing any calendars for them? I always buy Legacy calendars too!! CONGRATS and have fun with all of this!!
ReplyDeleteSharon
OMGoodness, I must be living under a rock...LOL Ive got to google them...Im sure theyre wonderful.
ReplyDeleteIm going to begin attempting your beautiful cheesecloth roses...Gosh Terrye, youve got me doing things I NEVER thought Id have the courage to do....Thank you & enjoy your weekend.
Oh Terrye - I am so thrilled for you. The cards look wonderful! I will be on the outlook for them. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHugs...Susan
where can you purchase the cards? They are so cute. I love the Easter Bunnies. I would love to send them
ReplyDeletecan't wait to purchase some for my shop!!
ReplyDeleteHi Terrye, found you by way of Ima Weed my good friend. I love your work and your blog. I signed on as a follower, but because of a Google glitch can only leave a profile, don't know what happened to my picture. Easter blessings to you.
ReplyDeleteQMM
Thank you all so very much
ReplyDeleteOH WOW,,DID NOT KNOW THAT,,,WHERE CAN WE GET THEM..
ReplyDeleteOh wow..I just stumbled onto your blog today...I love it. So, excited about your cards with Legacy. I am a country shop owner, and purchase from Legacy all the time. I will look for your product. Looking forward to following your blog too!
ReplyDelete