Awwwww~how very sweet! Addison and Maddilyn have something very special...each other! I know it must warm your heart to see the love between them...sweet, innocent, unconditional love. It doesn't get better than that!
Congratulations Terrye! Grandchildren are such a joy aren't they?! I have just found out that I'm the lucky person who gets to have your clock in my home for a year. I'm so thrilled! You've been a real inspiration for me, thank you!
Painting with Friends Update
-
Hi everyone.
First off I would like to thank each and everyone of you for all of your
support and kind words during Terrye’s illness and after her passing...
11 years ago
I am so proud to be a member of this talented group
My Website: The Painted Pear Basket
Here you will finds lots and lots of designs to paint !! I have designed hundreds of pattern packets over the years. I love painting and love to share my designs. Thank you for looking.
Terrye
http://paintedpearbasket.com/
I have free terms and techniques and designs
to paint.
Lots of fun!!
I am an artist and I love to paint and design ! I also love to cook! I have so many painting friends who love to cook also. So please join in the fun and share your favorite painting tips and recipes!
Just so wonderful!
ReplyDeletehugs,
fulvia
Sweet, sweet babies...
ReplyDeleteHi. Milvi
Adorable.....enjoy and spoil!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lynn
Awwwww~how very sweet! Addison and Maddilyn have something very special...each other! I know it must warm your heart to see the love between them...sweet, innocent, unconditional love. It doesn't get better than that!
ReplyDeleteBrightest Blessings to all!
Lola & Olya
Ciao
ReplyDeletebellissime.
foto molto dolce
laura
Congratulations Terrye! Grandchildren are such a joy aren't they?! I have just found out that I'm the lucky person who gets to have your clock in my home for a year. I'm so thrilled! You've been a real inspiration for me, thank you!
ReplyDeleteThose are adorable Terrye! You create such wonderful pieces.
ReplyDelete